Sunday, January 3, 2010

Marian Cowl by Jane Richmond


Well, here we are!  Day 3 of the new Layout.

What do you think so far?

Meanwhile, here's the Marian Cowl by Jane Richmond.

I found this pattern free on the old Ravelry site.


Well Thank God I remembered I had that random skein of Twinkle Soft & Chunky...

I've had that skein for awhile now and I finally found something to make with it!
 
 
 I love my Seed Stitch ("Moss Stitch" to some...)

I love its texture and geometric/graphic pattern.

Love, love, love!

(flash)                                  (no flash)


 This pattern worked so fast and easy!

It did say to work until 8.5" long but I worked it until the skein was done!

(It ended up measuring 12ish inches).


Why would I want a little teeny random bit of yarn left?


This one I'm keeping for me!


"But behind the Chalet
My holiday's complete
And I feel like William Tell
Maid Marion on her tiptoed feet
Pulling mussels from the shell
"



0 comments:

Post a Comment