Thursday, January 7, 2010

Spud & Chloe Braided Scarf

Here it is! 


 
It is sooooooooo cute!

This went to my good friend Sho for Christmas and it comes in handy since she is going to cold Colorado at the end of this month!



And, of course, I used the Lion Thick & Quick Wool-Ease in my current favorite color - Taupe.

This was the last of the HUGE bag of Lion T&Q in Taupe that I had!

YAY!

All those skeins (I think I had like 12 of them) made 4 cowls and 1 Braided scarf!


Anyway, this pattern is soooooooo easy and it works very fast!

I had never done an I-Cord before and their video tutorial was incredibly helpful!


You can make this as long or short as you'd like.

I followed their example and made 6 braids.



I'd like to make this again (ahem - for me, of course) and add more braids.

If you're gonna go, why not go long!  :)


2 comments: