Saturday, February 9, 2008

Snowcap Hat (Twinkle Weekend Knits)


YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I finished that hat tonight! My first project from the Weekend Knits book!

Wear-wise, it's fine. It's the type of hat I'd wear on a day when I'm trying to hide my 'bad hair day' hair...


Knit-wise, it was easy! And, as far as I can tell (at least in this pattern anyway) there's no errata!

This is a pretty basic k2, p2 rib pattern with decreasing towards the top and then sewing a left over strand of yarn thru stitches at top, pulling it tight, etc. etc...

So my hubby is sitting here telling me that this hat can't really be the gauge for if this 2nd Twinkle book will be chalk-full of errata like the first one.

Um, thanks hubby...


I know, I know...

This was an easy one. Maybe (after I finish the Twinkle Hoodie) I'll try a tunic or something a little more involved that k2, p2 on circular needles...

But in the meantime... YAY!













hee...




0 comments:

Post a Comment