Wednesday, September 2, 2009

And, we're back...

Have been off travelling for the past few weeks...

As a result, haven't been knitting too much. :-(

I did get to see the LB Yarn Studio in New York, which was very exciting!


I didn't take pics inside but it's just as it looks on the website!

This charming and cozy store is not far from Union Square on a beautiful tree-lined street on 15th Street between 5th & 6th Ave.

(I love how the door handles have been knit!)

They were very nice inside and they were preparing for a knitting group!

They have a "learning bar" for gosh sakes! (Tho, I didn't see cocktails and that would be even better!)

It's knitter's paradise in there with everything from needles to needle bags and pattern books!

And yarn o' plenty!

I wanted soooo much to buy a skein of something!!!

but I think el jefe (el hubby) would flip considering the existing crate of yarn in our spare room just waiting to be used...

:)

I heart NY!

(sigh...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment