Friday, February 26, 2010

All Lacquered Up at Twinkle - NYFW Fall 2010

You know I love my knitting...

But I also love my Fashion and Make-Up!

I follow certain Make-Up blogs religiously and All Lacquered Up is one of them!  :)


She was fortunate enough to get to Fashion Week for Fall 2010 and to get to Twinkle's show!!!

Lucky Ducky!  :)

See her post on Twinkle's inspiration and check in with her blog for the latest in Nail Polish...

(I check it daily.  Ahem, or more...)  :)

Since we're talking blogs I love, here are some others I follow religiously, um daily...  :)

  • Karen's Makeup and Beauty Blog - She's soooo funny!  I love it her writing!
  • Christine's Temptalia - She's so informative and I love the tutorials she posts!
  • Scrangie - another great polish blog!
  • Hair Thursday - I always need hair help, and here it is!  
  • Erika's Makeup Bag - always tracking the latest in beauty!
  • Last but not least... BellaSugar - Um, can I please get a job here... 
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment