Friday, November 25, 2011

Free Pattern Friday! - Thanksgiving Edition

Lion Brand Tom Turkey


How cute is he?!

I know I'm a bit slow these days with the postings... sorry!

I've been sick all week and I'm a bit out of it, what with being all hopped up on meds and all.

:0)

Since yesterday was Thanksgiving, I thought I'd find a Thanksgiving-related free pattern and Lion's Tom Turkey is it!

I've never made an amigurumi before as it's never really appealed to me (it seems so teeny tiny and tedious!), but this little guy is so cute, I might have to start!

There are 61 Ravelry projects for this pattern and they all look really good!

You do need an account to see the Lion patterns but that's easy enough!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving day yesterday!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment