Sunday, December 11, 2011

Crochet in San Francisco...

I saw this woman working on her crochet while sitting in the sun at
Yerba Buena Gardens yesterday, in San Francisco.


El Hub had to go up north for work and you know I just HAD to go too...

:)

So that explains the lack of posts & I'm sorry!

We were in Silicone Valley during the week & then Friday night we went into the city for his team's Holiday Party at the very swanky Mark Hopkins Fancy Dancy Hotel in Nob Hill.



We were able to spend the night there and it was a lovely hotel.

We had a corner room with 2 views of the city.


If you know me at all, you know that I:

Love Chunky Cables!
Love the color Orange!
and LOVE LOVE LOVE San Francisco (and the Bay Area in general).

When I'm in the city, it feels like I'm home.

Unfortunately, I didn't make it to any knit shops in SF or in Silicone Valley...

But I have my SF Yarn Crawl from the past and I'm sure there are some great new yarn shops to explore as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment