Thursday, August 30, 2012

Point Protectors/Ear Plugs/Belly Button insert/Nose Plug...

This is El Hub...

and those are MY needle point protectors.

In his nose... In his ear... In his belly button...


This is what happens when I leave my knitting laying around... 


 It ends up in random places!

It's not uncommon to find El Hub analyzing my knitting tools. 

On more than one occasion, I have found him sticking my knitting needles in his ears to scratch an itch.

I've seen him chew on my little rubber stitch markers... 

I have seen him use my pink fabric tape measure to measure things in the garage. 

And I have seen him teach Peanut how to unwind my yarn with his teeth!


But there is something men have about putting things (anything!) in holes... 


Thank God these come 4 in a pack!
Clover Point Protectors

Does your Hubby do funny things like this?

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment