Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Loopy Ewe Wooden Sock Blockers!

YAY!

I know it must seem so silly to get so excited over sock blockers but,

YAY!!!! 



I first came across these from Susan B. Anderson's How I Make My Socks blogpost and I couldn't stop thinking about them!!!

Since I am working on Susan's How I Make My Socks as this year's Christmas presents, I decided I 'NEED' these sock blockers!

(you know... I just NEEDED them!)

:)



They came so quickly! 

I ordered these on a Tuesday, and they came by that Friday!

(They're in CO and I'm in CA)



I love that little sheep detail!

I ordered one small and one large.

I know it would have made more sense to order 2 large and/or 2 small but I'm trying to be good these days... :)




So cute!

Keep in mind, one sock blocker is $13.00... (as opposed to a pair of sock blockers for $13.00).

Cute!  Cute!

:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment