Monday, July 22, 2013

Happy Monday!

Oh wow...



I know it has been like a BILLION years since I've last posted and I can't believe how quickly time goes by!

I wish I could tell you I was off doing something fabulous but I was actually off having a terrible flu bug (that I won't go into detail on!)...

And we have been crazy-busy since 4th of July weekend!

We spent 4th of July at my MILs and then we had guests stay with us that weekend after, which I really enjoyed...

Then, said terrible flu-bug...

El Hub left for Zurich for a week and while he was gone, we had our house re-tiled, which means I spent the week up at a good friend's house (which was like a mini-vacation for me!).



Crazy-busy!

In the meantime, I have been knitting like crazy!

I'm really behind on posting my projects and I'm up to three projects done now that I haven't posted yet, plus the latest Color Affection that I'm just finishing up!  I should have it done by Wednesday!

And, on top of all of that, I am now officially thinking ahead to Christmas presents!

Yes!  It's that time again!  Since it's July, I now have officially six months to find and make this year's Christmas projects!

Let the knit-a-thon begin!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment