Friday, August 16, 2013

Free Pattern Friday! - Groove by Stephen West

Yay!  It's that time again!  Free Pattern Friday!

I know... I know... "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!"

I dunno where I've been.  Actually, I've been tired and lazy lately.  And I haven't felt like blogging much.  Just about the only thing I really feel like doing is knitting!  It seems to be the only thing that gets me through.  :)

Ok!  Stephen West!

So, I bought my Stephen West Daybreak shawl pattern (along with 2 skeins of gorgeous yarn), um let's see... TWO years ago at the LA Yarn Crawl (at Wildfiber in Santa Monica!) and have yet to finish it.

But every time I see Daybreak in photos or on someone's blog, I remember that I definitely need to revisit and FINISH it!  It's fabulous.  And you know I love my stripes!

So, in the meantime, here's a fun FREE pattern from Stephen West.  This pattern can be found on his site and on Knitty as well!


And you know I love my buttons, too!

:)





Groove by Stephen West

What colors would you use?

I'd do a gorgeous Orange and a soft tan.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment