Wednesday, April 9, 2014

LA Yarn Crawl 2014 - Zoe Zeynep

The last stop on our crawl for the day was Zoe Zeynep on Melrose.

BE ADVISED THAT THIS STORE IS MOVING TO THE VALLEY AT THE END OF THIS MONTH!  (will say it again below).

Can I just tell you that this was the coziest shop of the day?!

Like, when I walked in and saw candles burning and heard jazz playing, I literally wanted to just sit down, pull out my knitting, and stay for the rest of the night (preferably with a glass of wine!).


This store had some beautiful yarns and they were having a Be Sweet trunk show, 
with gorgeous samples to show.  (You know I love the Be Sweet).  :)

Everyone was very nice and friendly.  What a nice shop to end our day at!



See the girl below in the blue tee... that's a 7 year old, crocheting!  I love it!

Currently at: (as of 4/6/14): 
Address: 7201 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046
Phone:(323) 936-7690

MOVING TO THE VALLEY AT THE END OF APRIL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment