Saturday, September 26, 2009

Debbie Bliss Pleated Wrap

Pattern: Debbie Bliss Spring/Summer '09 Pleated Wrap
Yarn: Caron Spa Bamboo Yarn (3 skeins)
Needles: size 4


Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's done!!!


Oh happy day!

Seriously... I can't even tell you. I thought I'd never finish this one.

Even my hubby was like, "Are you still working on that thing!?"


It's not even that it's hard pattern. It's actually really easy!

It just doesn't move fast.

I had a mini power-knitting session this week and after knitting my butt off,
it'd only grown like 3 inches!

I was like, are you freakin' kidding me?

I almost died.

It came out beautifully, tho...
and sis-n-law is very happy with it (which is ALL that matters). ;-)

I have to admit, I didn't get to 71 inches, like the pattern called for.

I cast off at about 63 inches. Not too short, but still. I didn't make it to 71".

Oh well... on to the next project.

Bummer is, I wouldn't mind making one of these for myself 'cause it is really pretty!

But I don't wanna spend 100 years on it!

I think Twinkle has spoiled me.

Big needles + chunky yarn = fast projects!


Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment