Thursday, October 22, 2009

Twinkle Tribeca Scarf

Yay!!!

The next Twinkle-Vogue pattern is up!!!

Last month, Vogue Knitting introduced the Nolita pattern as the first of six new Twinkle designs, exclusive to Vogue Knitting!

Vogue is releasing them, once a month.

This month, it's the Tribeca Scarf.

(I'm sensing these are going to be named after areas in Manhattan?) :)

This pattern also calls for Twinkle's Soft Chunky and the big ol' 17 & 19 needles.

This is cute and I'd like to try and make this.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the big cable around the neck,
I just dunno how I feel about the attached wrist-warmers.

Would they restrict hand/arm movement?

For someone who talks with her hands (I've knocked over plenty a glass of wine during many conversations), it might not be good!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment