Monday, October 26, 2009

To Cowl or Not to Cowl...

Well... Cowls seem to be HUGE for fall...

and as you know, I am not a fan of the Cowl.

I dunno... there's just something about it that I'm just not into.

It's like a turtleneck but with the body missing. A turtleneck without the turtle?

A tube for your neck?

It's just odd to me.
BUT!!!

Christmas is coming fast and I need easy projects to hand out, since we are DIY'ing Christmas this year!

So the cowl, it is...

Whether they like it or not, they're gettin' one!

I've decided to start with this Bernat Cowl.

So far, it's working fast.

It's a simple crochet pattern and I'm hoping to have it done soon.

So, my big beef, so far is...

I'm using this Bernat Alpaca in Stone and it's so soft and beautiful, but...

It sheds!!!

I leave little furries everywhere!

When I started working on this, I was wearing a white top. Let's just say, it's not so white anymore.

Anyway, I dunno how that will be for the person who's gift this will be. Hopefully they'll wear a lot of black. ;-)


This one's pretty:
But again, odd...

A hood-tube-thing?

She looks like she should be in Star Wars... or a Bond movie...
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment