Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cable-Knit Scarf from A Killer Stitch novel (by Maggie Sefton)

Our book club met last night to discuss our latest read -

A Killer Stitch by Maggie Sefton.

 The book was cute.  A light mystery.  An easy read.

I was most excited to see it came with a free pattern!

Free + Pattern = Alright with me!

This is a super easy cable pattern.

And it works fast!

You just keep working the pattern until the scarf is as long as you'd like it to be!

I do have a cable needle around somewhere but since I have no idea where, I just use a pencil... :)


I only made a sample of what the pattern would be, since I am the knitter in the group and I thought they'd like to see what the pattern would look like!


I thought about continuing it 'cause this would be a cute Christmas gift for someone (anyone) and I'm on a strict budget (ahem, 'restriction') this year for spending...

;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment