Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Colorful History of the Bikini

Cute!

El Hub sent me this cute article about the colorful history of the Bikini!
(In his words: "I was actually researching color palettes, not looking for girls in bikinis.")
uh huh...
;-)


 Unfortunately, for the life of me, I can not figure out how to copy and paste an article into a post without getting an error msg (and yes, I did try to remove links, etc...)

I really did try!  :)

So full article here...

(I love the Phoebe Cates - Fast Times red bikini and, of course, the gold metal Princess Leia bikini!)

Anyway, this is appropriate since I am knitting up my Ashley Paige Mesh One-Piece bathing suit!

(which I'll post pics of next!)

On a side note, this ColourLovers site is really neat for looking up color palettes and getting color combo ideas!

This is helpful for blog or website related color ideas! 

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment