Thursday, March 4, 2010

Stitch Nation Yarn by Debbie Stoller (Stitch 'n Bitch!)!!!

I'm sorry... What?!

New yarn that I didn't know about!?!

Clearly, I'm falling down on the job... :)


I popped into my favorite Joann's (on Barranca) to get a pair of size 6 circulars when I walked by this fabulous display!!!


I had no ideal Stitch 'n Bitch was putting out yarn!!!
YAY!!!!!


I can't even begin to tell you how beautifully vibrant these yarn colors are!

These are my colors!  Bright Fuchsia pinks and deep eggplanty purples.

They're  gorgeous!  Even the white is a beautiful creamy white!

There are three kinds of yarn.

"Alpaca Love" which is 80% Wool, 20% Alpaca.  "Rich hues" (per website) is right!  They sure are.  They're gorgeous!

"Bamboo Ewe" is 55% viscose from Bamboo and 45% wool.  Fun, fun colors!  I love that Geranium color and "Lipstick"!  I'd buy that yarn just for the color name. ;-)

"Full o' Sheep" is 100% Peruvian Wool single ply.  Gorgeous colors.  And it's also good for felting!  YAY!

At $4.99, these yarns are incredibly reasonable!  

Some Lion yarns are up to like $9.00 bucks!


They had two 'Free Projects' attached to the display so I grabbed this one ("Weekend in Stockholm" - also on their website):
I so want to make this!!! (Along with everything else I'm trying to work on...)

:)

I didn't buy any of this yarn yesterday... I'm being good right now.  :-/

But I definitely will go back and get some.  I'd really like to try and make that throw.


And here's a cute lil video with Debbie Stoller talking about her new yarn!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment