Sunday, March 7, 2010

Etsy Shop - Yokoo

Have you met Yokoo?


Yokoo has a fun knit shop on Etsy and I was instantly drawn to her works cause:
  1. Everything shows an artistic element/quality, from the knits themselves to the way the photography is shot
  2. She works with big and chunky knits (and you know I love my Big & Chunky!)
My favorite is the Soopa Scarf

I love the chunkiness of it!  It instantly changes an outfit to add an element of eclectic and interest to the eye!

I've been following her store for awhile and just recently, I came across this great New York Times article that includes her!

This article is interesting and important as it discusses Craft/Hobby as Full Time Work (something Hubby and I talk about all the time...).

Hubby always says, if he can find a way to make money surfing full-time, he'd do it in a minute!  :)

Anyway, check out the article and check out Yokoo's Etsy Shop!

Oh and, P.S. - Bowl Cut is HUGE right now!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment