Monday, May 31, 2010

In Progress: Weekend in Stockholm Throw - Debbie Stoller

Here I am!

Yup... Still here...

Sorry I've been so bad about writing.  I just haven't been myself lately.  

And unfortunately, it affects my writing (and my knitting, for that matter).

Anyway, I finally grew a brain and decided to make one of each color combo square, rather than make all 4 or 6 at a time.


This came after realizing that I really am not crazy about these two color combos:
I dunno... I like the red.  And I LOVE the purple.  But I just don't care for the two together!

They're just not my fav.

So my thought was...

I'd continue making one of each, just to see if there are any other color combos I'm not crazy about...

And then, I can change 'em up my way!


So everything's done in terms of having one to see.

See... I just really don't like those colors.  Even seeing them in the pattern whole!

Those are really the only 2 that I don't like. 

So I'm gonna make all of everything else.  Then, with whatever yarn I have over, I'll make some color combos that I like!

Maybe somethin' like this:


Or how about this:
:)

And here are past posts on this lovely throw:

0 comments:

Post a Comment