Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bootie Box - Debbie Bliss Booties, Blankets & Bears

Yay!

The Bootie Box is done!!!


We went to the Baby Shower yesterday, to which these booties went and which was quite lovely, by the way (no silly games... Just a nice afternoon of good food and good conversation!).  :)

I really enjoyed this project and I would absolutely whip these up for a quick last minute gift.


These were my favorite...

They're just so sweet.

I'm also partial to these cause they have NO button!  :)

I wanted the Bootie Box to be four pairs... and I'm still working on the fourth pair.

I just ran outta time & got tired.  I would like to finish them soon, though so I can send 'em to her!


And here are the other posts from these booties in process:

The Beginning

Sandals

Picot Booties

Boots






0 comments:

Post a Comment