Sunday, May 16, 2010

Debbie Bliss Boots - Booties, Blankets & Bears

Another set of booties done! 

YAY!

These came out really cute and were super easy to work.


This Bootie Box will be so cute!  :)

These lil guys started out differently in that they are worked from the top down (as opposed to from the heel/sole up).


It seems Debbie Bliss is a big fan of the "purl row 1 and row 7 together" deal.

So I used my trusty spare yarn to help me see 'row 7'


Cute!  A lil boot!



These will be nice and warm for lil feet!




I dunno why I took so many pics... :)


Anyway, I know the Bootie Box called for 3 sets of booties but, why stop there! 


I'm gonna make a 4th set of booties that are striped and incorporate all this left over yarn!

Should be cute!  And a good use of left-overs...

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment