Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lion Brand Count D. Bib (Pattern #: 90519)

Ok...

This is the cutest pattern ever!!!

And it's so easy! 

You know I love my Halloween... Though I'm not crazy about Fall, Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year!

Probably 'cause I have a very serious sweet tooth... ;-)  But also 'cause I love all the cute spooky things!  (Not the scary stuff).  Like a cute Frankenstein or a cute witch.

So when I saw these Halloween Bibs from Lion, I fell in love with them!

Now, you know I'm not a fan of the crochet so I was hesitant to even try these.  But I'm so glad I did!

I started with the Count D. bib.  It is soooooo cute and it worked sooooo fast!

It literally took me just a few hours to put this one together.

And the Lion Cotton Ease yarn is easy to work with!  It's not slippery and it doesn't unravel.

A word on this pattern... It is very clear and easy to read!  They did a great job with making their pattern simple and concise.  I know it's technically an "Easy" pattern (ie-falls under the "Easy" category) so it should be simple to read...

But sometimes patterns can become so much more complex than they need to be.

This pattern is well written.  And I do appreciate that!  Especially when it comes to crochet as I do tend to confuse easily... ;-)

This little guy will go to the baby due October 25th and it'll be just in time for he or she to wear this Halloween year!

So... I am not a mother but...

Is it just me or is this bib incredibly small?!  Like teeny-tiny!

I took some pics of it next to a few things just to get a sense of size...

It's still really cute, though...

Eh!  So the baby only gets one use outta it...

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment