Friday, October 8, 2010

Debbie Bliss - Booties with Blanket Stitch detail (from Blankets Bears and Booties)

Yup... Another set of booties.
 

Doesn't it seem like everyone under the sun is having a baby this year?!

These are for a little one that's due October 25th.  They aren't going to find out what the gender will be so I stuck with the neutrals again. 
It's safe to say that this was not my favorite project...  


I dunno if I'm just over booties... or just tired. 

I really struggled with these, though and!

to top it all off... One came out bigger than the other!!!


Or one came out smaller than the other.  :-/

Either way, these didn't come out so well. 

These have the "knit row 1 and row 7 together" type of thing not only once, but twice!


The good thing is that I learned how to do this blanket stitch, which is cute!


And I thought these would be easy and quick 'cause there are no buttons!


I used the Debbie Bliss Cashmerino yarn, which I really like, and I think is fairly priced (at my LYS) at $8.00/skein.


I have to admit, I'm over the booties for awhile...


I don't even have much more to say on these!


:)

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment