Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Back in the Saddle...

I know it's been a long time and I'm sorry.


I have been out of sorts these past couple of months and have not been in much of a knitting or blogging mood.

I've been rethinking the whole blog thing for a couple of weeks now.

It's funny how things come in waves or groups.

Within the last 3 weeks, four of the (non-knitting related) blogs that I follow have rethought their blogging focus or have decided to just flat out take a break from their blogging, all for various random different reasons.

I started wondering & got to thinking if the time of the blog was done.

It made sense to me since I've not been in much of a writing mood lately and thought maybe my time had come to an end too...

But I still have things to say and knitting learning to share so I'm sticking around.

Having said that, I'm not knitting anything right now!

But I will.

I'll get back into it and I think I'll start with one of the like 10 UFO's that I need to complete.

:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment