Monday, August 15, 2011

UFO: Lion Brand Easter Bunny

Well here's the bunny rabbit I made for Easter... which was just FOUR Months ago!!!
:)



Well... this one didn't come out as cute as the picture:


and that's ok.

It's done and, at this point...

I don't care.  I'm just glad it's done!

This pattern is from the Lion Brand site and it's the Easter Bunny (Pattern # L0137AD).


I used the suggested yarn which is the Lion Superwash Merino Cashmere and it was really nice to work with.

It's Weight Category # 4, which is a medium weight and it's made of 72% Superwash Merino, 15% Nylon and 13% Cashmere.

Hey!  Any cashmere is better than no cashmere!

It's super soft and did not get linty or fuzzy at all!


This pattern is easy 'cause it's just a basic Knit 1 row, Purl 1 row with some decreases and increases in there.

It's worked on size 4 needles and works fairly quickly.




As always, I work on circulars...

I like that your work never slides off the needles with circulars.

The lil ears!


Maybe I didn't stuff it enough???
El Hub LOVES to make fun of this one and before I'd sewn the face on, continuously reminded me of how much it looked like a voodoo doll...
He said it looks like a stuffed sock and that I coulda saved time and just stuffed one of his gym socks.


Great!  Thanks!

;-)

I don't care.  At least it's done...

0 comments:

Post a Comment