Saturday, September 17, 2011

New Yarn! - Lion Brand Martha Stewart Crafts Yarn

This just in!

Received my Weekly Stitch email email from Lion this morning and they are rolling out some new yarns by Martha Stewart!


Some of these look great!  I'm excited about the Alpaca Blend and the Extra Soft Wool Blend.  Even though it bums me out that they both contain acrylic, at least it's not almost all acrylic.

"Glitter Eyelash"... I dunno why but that makes me laugh.  I'd never make anything with that.  :)


 
I'm happy to see that the "Lofty Wool Blend" is more wool than acrylic.

The two that excite me the most are the Merino and Roving Wool.  Both are 100% wool each and they look super chunky & cozy!  I like the colors too!

Soft muted greens (think sea foam & sage), soft pinks and light lilacs.

Nice!

Price point doesn't seem to be too bad either!

These average about $5.00 bucks a skein, which is about normal for a Lion yarn.

Can't wait to try these!

0 comments:

Post a Comment