Thursday, April 12, 2012

Yarn Crawl L.A. 2012: Concepts In Yarn (South Bay)

Next stop on our tour was at Concepts in Yarn in the South Bay!


This is one of my MIL's local yarn shops and she and I are taking a sock class here at the end of the month!


This shop is cute and it has EVERYTHING!

It's a bit tight but we lovingly refer to that as "cozy"! 

:)

Everyone at this shop was very nice.

To the left, there was a table full of fun gals knitting and talking (my dream day). 

:)


Personally, for me... sometimes in a tight cluttered shop, 
I don't see anything because I'm seeing too much of everything!

That's not bad or good.  Just is.

This shop is cute and I'm looking forward to our sock class here at the end of the month!

:)

Concepts in Yarn is at:

24520 Hawthorne Blvd # 100  
Torrance, CA 90505

0 comments:

Post a Comment