Sunday, April 15, 2012

Yarn Crawl L.A. 2012: Yarn Garden (Whittier)

Awww... My last stop!  Yarn Garden in Whittier. 


This is the shop that made me realize I haven't been knitting!

I literally walked in, saw them having so much fun on their cozy couches, knitting and talking... and thought "Why am I not sitting there with them!"

This is the most comfortable of the shops I'd been to!


They have a wonderful collection of a select group of yarns (if that makes sense) and in gorgeous bright colors (which you know I love)!

The first thing I noticed when I walked in (after noticing they were knitting and I wasn't) was this wonderful cozy Berroco sweater sample hanging on the wall.

It has stripes!  Say no more.  :)


So, of course, I had to get the pattern and yarn.  I'm supporting small business, people!

:)

This owner is incredibly nice and very cool.

We had a great conversation about her experience in owning a small business and I love talking to people & learning more about that!

She had some great insight in what it is to know your customers in terms of ordering yarn.

I love learning about it!

If I lived closer to this shop, I'd go sit there and knit all the time. 

:)

Yarn Garden is at: 

7648 Painter Avenue
Whittier, CA 90602

0 comments:

Post a Comment