Sunday, April 15, 2012

Yarn Crawl L.A. 2012: Stitches in Time (Bellflower)

Sunday Morning!  

Last day of the Yarn Crawl and, after a day off, I'm ready to squeeze in
two more shops before the party's over!!!

I started with Stitches In Time over in Bellflower.


This is your grandma's yarn shop. (and I don't mean that in a bad way!)

It's full on old school!

They are incredibly nice there and the first thing they ask you is if you're a knitter or crocheter.

After you tell them, then they direct you to what they think you might be interested in!

There is no cash register.  The desk (below) is where the write up your receipt!

I love it!  Completely opposite of my High Tech experience at Twist on Thursday!


This shop did have a cute couch area for knitting and it looked so comfy!  Like your grandma's living room.
:)

 Lots of pattern from Plymouth and Berroco.

They had this worked up as a sample and I tried it on!  It's soooo cute on.

So I bought the pattern and five skeins of the Encore worsted, which I've worked with before and really like!

It's a sturdy yarn.  It just does what it's supposed to.  And nicely priced, too!

AND!  They had cupcakes!!!  Which I did not take a picture of 'cause I was too busy eating it!

:)

Stitches in Time is at:

16525 Bellflower Boulevard
Bellflower, CA 90706

0 comments:

Post a Comment