Monday, June 18, 2012

Veera Välimäki's Color Affection Wrap

UGH!!!!  Oh geez... Ok... Now I want this too!


Like all the 3600 other people on Ravelry, I now want to make this too!!!


I can't decide if I should buy my yarn as a kit from The Plucky Knitter or just buy the pattern and find my own yarn?

I dunno!

On the Plucky Knitter's site, I'm not sure what the difference is between their Primo Fingering vs. the Plucky Feet (other than yardage).

I emailed them and she quickly responded to say:

Primo and Plucky Feet have the same great twist, but Primo has 20% cashmere, Feet does not.

Cool!
 
I don't know which one I'd choose but all's I know is that all of a sudden, I NEED to make this!

:)

Does anyone else see Frank Stella in this gorgeous wrap?

Damascus Gate (Stretch Variation II)

Protractor Series

Protractor Series

Here's some fun links to other Color Affection projects!





PS - If you do decide to make this too... check out some of the comments on the Color Affection Ravelry page.  It seems that, per people's comments, the increases are tight so people have added a yarn over to help and it seems to work well!

Just an FYI!

0 comments:

Post a Comment