Tuesday, August 21, 2012

How do you store your needles?

Well... 

I think it's safe to say that I have plenty of needles...


How do you store your needles?

So far, I throw mine (my circulars anyway) into any bag that will hold them... 
until said bag breaks and then I find another bag.

El Hub found a needle app on my phone called Knitting Stash and I really do like it!

It's perfect for if I'm at the yarn shop and considering yet ANOTHER pair of needles!

But for here at home, I find the good old fashioned piece of paper with my handwritten notes works perfectly for me.


It's been a LONG time since I've used straight needles... I use my circulars for EVERYTHING I make (except socks... those go on double-pointeds).

So the straight needles are in a proper needle holder roll thingy that my mom made me. 

But these guys... I dunno.  So far, this bag and paper inventory is working well...



Whatta mess!

How about you?

How do you store your needles and how do you keep track of them?

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment