Sunday, September 23, 2012

Scenes from a Bridal Shower...

My BFF is getting married in November and yesterday I threw her Bridal Shower. 


Since we are old and tired, we both agreed to a mellow low-key affair with just good food and good conversation (and lots of wine!).

Here are some things from yesterday. 

My "Panty Tree" became a Panty "Clothes Line" ('cause I ran out of energy time to look for a tree...).


Bride had to guess who brought which undies!
I found the Bloomers/Pantaloons!  YAY!  

My invitations were Cherry Blossom-themed so I ran with it and made everything 
pretty shades of cherry pink and light pink.




Bride LOVES chocolate... like LOVES... Like "I-will-knock-you-down-to-get-to-those-desserts" LOVES!

So rather than have one simple dessert (like cake), I made a Dessert Bar... all Chocolate.
Pioneer Woman (Ree Drummond)'s Pots de Creme

Ina's "Beatty's Chocolate Cake" as cupcakes



Nestle Toll House Easy Double Chocolate Chip Brownies! (from the back of the chocolate chip bag!)

It (the Dessert Bar) was a scene and I seriously got taken out!


Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies with the Williams-Sonoma Message-in-a-Cookie cutters!

Overall... a lovely day.

Everyone had a great time!


I think... 


:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment