Friday, September 21, 2012

Free Pattern Friday! - Lacy Thong (Interweave Knits Online Spring 2007)

Well, now that I have your attention! 

(Sorry image isn't bigger!)

:)

It's Free Pattern Friday! - Bridal Edition!
 
My BFF in the whole wide world is getting married in November and I'm throwing her Bridal Shower tomorrow!  (Pics & Post to come!)

Since we are old and tired, we didn't want to do silly bridal shower games. 
 
But someone had the idea for a "Panty Tree" and I thought it was perfect!

Since I know she doesn't read my damn blog!!! (not hostile about it at all...)
 
I don't mind telling you...
 
I asked everyone to bring a pair of undies as funny or silly or pretty as they'd like.

Then she'll have to guess who brought which!
 
So when I did a Ravelry search for "Bridal" and saw these Interweave Lacy Thong knit undies, I thought they were perfect!

 I bet these work fast!
 
 
 
This fun image is from Bohoknitterchic (on Ravelry) and Flickr and I love it!
 
Bohoknitterchic


I'm so bummed 'cause these were the undies I wanted to contribute to the game but they're on Amazon and wouldn't come on time!
 

Pantaloon Bloomers from 1816

I think I'll run up to the costume shop today to see if they have anything like this!
 
Will let you know how it goes!

:)

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome bridal shower idea! (since I'm old and tired too, LOL) I bet you gals had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete