Friday, September 14, 2012

Free Pattern Friday! - Lion Brand Martha Stewart Crewneck Baby Sweater

And this is done!
 
and it was made by my mom for our Peanut!
 


Grandma used the Martha Stewart Crafts Cotton Hemp in:
 
Twilight Blue
Blue Icing
Picnic Green
 

 
 She made this for him in size 2 years and she said it was a very easy pattern!

The pattern was clear & easy to read.

And the sweater worked very quickly!

She liked working with this yarn and the nice thing about it is that it's Machine Washable!!!
 


I can't say exactly how long it took her to make it but it couldn't have been more than a month or two.
 


I was hoping to get a picture of Peanut in Grandma's sweater but it's been
A BILLION degrees these days!
 


I promise as soon as I get him in this sweater, I'll update with a picture!


Happy Friday!
 
And thanks, Grandma!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment