Monday, March 25, 2013

Zen Chic Comma Fabric!

Do you follow Jimmy Beans Wool on the old FB?

I was so excited when I saw their post with these bolts of fabric that are
grammar and punctuation graphics!!!

These are the Zen Chic Fabrics.
Picture courtesy of Jimmy Beans Wool Facebook Page...

 How lucky are these gals to work there!!!

Now...  I know how to sew.  I have a machine.

But if I had to call myself something, it would be a knitter (not a sewer).

:)

But I LOVE LOVE LOVE these prints!


Ever since I started blogging, all those years ago,
I took a bigger interest in better writing (and writing in general)!

And then studying Art History forced me to understand and appreciate the importance
of writing well with all the papers I had to write.

I became so aware of bad grammar and punctuation whenever I saw it (which is what blows my mind when I see a post on People.com or some site like that and it is littered with misspellings and odd sentences!).

Anyway, so I love these prints...

and you know I love my bold minimalist graphics in general.

:)


Commas

Periods

Asteriks

Newsprint!

I wish I could think of something to do with these 'cause I LOVE them!!!

Check 'em out at the Jimmy Beans Wool site!

:)

Do you sew?

What would you make with these?

0 comments:

Post a Comment