Friday, April 19, 2013

Free Pattern Friday! - Driftwood Henley Sweater

Happy Friday!!!
 
Free Pattern Friday!!!
 
This here is the Driftwood Henley Sweater.
 

This is a nice way to end the weird week!
 
:)
 
I came across this pattern from Compatto Yarn Salon in Santa Monica.
 
My MIL and I first went to Compatto last year during the 2012 Yarn Crawl and
we loved this little shop!
 
Everyone in there was so nice AND they had a lot of beautiful yarns and patterns!

The thing we've come to love most about this shop is their weekly email newsletter!
They have the most informative and well-organized newsletter that I receive!
 
:)

I wish this shop were closer to me (or me to it) 'cause I would go to it frequently!
 



Compatto is doing a KAL for this sweater and here is their blurb:
 
Summer is coming, but there's still always a cool breeze off the ocean. Knit up in Rowan Handknit Cotton or Revive, this is a perfect layer for a morning or evening walk.  Or you could make it a bit warmer in Tosh Vintage or Jade Sapphire 4-ply. Driftwood is knit from the top down with contiguous set-in sleeves which are then knit in the round-so no seams!  You also get to try it on as you go to customize the body and sleeve lengths. It's safe enough for a first-time sweater knitter, but there's still plenty of interest for an experienced garment maker.  Fun in stripes or classic in a single hand-dyed, you can't go wrong with all the choices you have! Join Mary Beth on Wednesdays, May 8, 15, 22, & 29 from 2pm- 4pm. $95 plus materials.


I like that you can make this sweater light or a bit warmer depending on which yarn you choose!

And you know I love my stripes!

:)

Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment