Thursday, May 16, 2013

Spud and Chloe Buga Baby Bunting #9210

Pattern: Spud and Chloe Buga Baby Bunting # 9210
 
Yarn: Spud and Chloe Outer (in Bubble # 7213)
 
Needles: 16" circulars in Size 13, 24" circulars in Size 11 and Size 10 double pointed
 
Mods: None
 
 
YAY!!! Another one done!
 
I have been a "crazy knitting lady" lately and am really powering through my yarn stash!
 
I honestly can't even remember when I bought this yarn and I think I bought it at the Yarn Lady (when she was still around).
 
This is the Spud and Chloe Outer in Bubble and it's so cute!
 
It looks a lot more Blue in pictures, than it really is in real life.

It is truly like a light grey blue.... The name Bubble is perfect to describe it's color!

This one goes to a friend of ours who lives up in the Bay Area and she is due pretty soon!
 
Since it gets cold up there, this cozy hunting will be perfect for new baby!
 
This pattern is super easy and it works so fast!

You know I love my fast combo -
 
Chunky yarn + Big Needles = fast project!
 
:)
 

 
This is a Susan B. Anderson pattern so you know it's easy to read and follow...


The little ears were quick & easy to make on the size 10 double pointeds!
 
I think I could have had better placement but they are still cute!




The only thing I did not do was the optional I-Cord button and loop.
 
It's not that I didn't want to or that it seemed hard...

It's that I liked the way the front collar neck opens with one a V-shape.
 
 
 
I hope they like it too!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment