Saturday, March 1, 2014

Follow Your Arrow Mystery Knit-Along by Ysolda Teague

And, it is done!!!  My very own Arrow! 
 
:)

 
 
 
I had never done a mystery knit-along before and I really had fun doing this!
Unfortunately, I was sick three times while working on this and that slowed me down a bit...
But better late than never!
 
I loved following everyone on Instagram (#followyourarrowkal) and seeing ALL the different & beautiful works!  The color combinations on some are sooooo amazing!
 
With every project, I always learn something new and with this one, I learned how to read a chart!
With a little help from my mom, I was able to figure it out and I loved it!
 
I learned something else too but El Hub is talking to me right now and I totally just lost my train of thought...

:)

Anyway, I think Ysolda's idea was brilliant (32 possible combos!) and
I'm so glad she shared it with us all!



Details:
 
Yarn: MadelineTosh Tosh Merino Light in Fog and Paper
Needles: US Size 5 circulars (40")
Clues: 1a, 2a, 3b, 4a, 5a


 
Clue 1(a):



 
Clue 2(a):


Clue 3(b): (I wish I had made this clue 3 in Fog)

 
Clue 4(a):


Clue 5(a):

 
And blocking!!!
 


Oh... I remember now what else I learned...

I learned that I really don't like the blocking process...
 
:)
 
Did you follow your arrow?



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment