Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Yarn Crawl LA 2014 - La Knitterie Parisienne

Next on our crawl was La Knitterie Parisienne!

Now, let's see...

This store is great but it is TIGHT!  

It's literally filled from the floor to the ceiling with yarn. Wall-to-wall yarn!

Normally that would sound like heaven, right?

 I don't know if it's because we were all getting hungry... or because parking here is a bit tough... or because I had a grabby 3 year old with me but...

it was a bit much for us!

We were all having sensory overload!

For me, sometimes when there is too much to see, then I don't see anything!  (if that makes sense).

This store really is nice and the people were sooooo friendly.  And if you are looking for ANY yarn or ANY kind of button, they will have it!



Every space, literally packed!

Buttons!  Buttons!  Buttons!





La Knitterie Parisienne
Address: 12642 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604
Phone:(818) 766-1515

0 comments:

Post a Comment