Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Yarn Crawl LA 2014 - Unwind

Ok... this is where the wheels fell off and I literally went out of control!

There are very few pictures of this store because I WAS BUSY BUYING!!!!

(which I was not supposed to be doing)

:)


After lunch, we made our way to Unwind in Burbank and we all loved this store!!! (A little too much...)
:)


This is a nice open store with lots of light.  Beautiful yarns and fun modern patterns.

In the back was a Wall of Baah! and all the color was gorgeous!

They were also featuring Ewe Ewe yarns and we got to meet Heather Walpole who is so so nice and fun!
Of course I bought some yarn and can't wait to show her my Ewe Ewe Sporty Striped Cardi!


Unwind
Address: 818 N Hollywood Way, Burbank, CA 91505
Phone:(818) 840-0800

0 comments:

Post a Comment