Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October - Breast Cancer Awareness Month

I LOVE October...Not only is it my Birthday (which means about a week or two of non-stop partying) but it's also BCA Month!!! Which means EVERYTHING is Think Pink! From pink cosmetics to pink clothes, it's all about pink!

Years ago, I'd randomly bought myself a Lion Brand Crochet for the Cure kit, which wasn't very pricey and included: a skein of pretty pink yarn, a cute pink crochet hook, a cute pink yarn needle and the pattern for a scarf.

I made that scarf for everyone! It was soooo easy and so cute!

That kit is now tucked away somewhere in storage but here are some other ideas for BCA Month!


Lion Learn to Knit for a Cause Kit

From Knitty... The special Mini-Issue to support BCA (4 patters in the PDF)





0 comments:

Post a Comment