Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Yarn Co. (Upper West Side - Manhattan, NY)


Up next, I popped into The Yarn Co.



Unfortunately, I don't have any pics of the inside of the store.

They were having a knitting circle and I didn't want to bother them with my pics!

I'll try to describe it as best I can.

Let's see... Tiny!  :)

This shop is a small cozy space on the 2nd floor of a building (above a Linens store).



They had a nice selection of yarn. 

They had the Debbie Bliss and the Berroco.

They have Sublime and Classic Elite but no Cascade.

Oddly enough, while their store is a bit in disarray, their website is incredibly organized!



I can see this being a cute little LYS for the Upper West Siders.

Their prices seem average.

They do have a small wall of notions (Needles, etc) and then a little corner with sale yarns in baskets.


The Yarn Co. is located at 2274 Broadway (at 82nd Street) in the Upper West Side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment