Friday, April 13, 2012

Yarn Crawl L.A. 2012: Compatto (Santa Monica)

I'm sorry I don't have more pictures of this sweet shop - Compatto!


I think I started to fade out towards the end of the day... 

Actually, the reality is that I got so busy talking to the fun gals there 
that I wasn't paying attention to what I was supposed to be doing!


This shop is small but well organized with plenty of beautiful yarns and plenty of patterns!

Plus a table for sitting & knitting!


I have to say, the gals at this shop were soooooo fun!

You could really tell they were having a good time and that was fun to see and be in!

Throw in a glass of wine and it really woulda been a party!

They have a board on the wall with a list of their scheduled classes for the month and 
ALL of them sounded good!

If you have a chance, check out this shop.

It's a great example of how well a small space can be utilized!

And they're just a lot of fun!

:)

Compatto is at: 

2112 Wilshire Boulevard
Santa Monica, CA 90404

0 comments:

Post a Comment