Friday, April 13, 2012

Yarn Crawl L.A. 2012: Wildfiber (Santa Monica)


Our next stop was at Wildfiber in Santa Monica and I now that I've had a few days to digest... 

I have to say I think this is quite possibly one of my favorite shops of the whole crawl!


This shop is everything (to me)!

It's large and organized and incredibly friendly and welcoming.

It has enough space to wander around as well as enough space for couches for a sit & knit. 

It has a room in the back for classes.

It's yarns are GORGEOUS and there's a large enough selection of 
any kind of yarn you might possibly want or need. 

And they have unique interesting fashion forward patterns!

Truly a wonderful space!


They were also doing some fun stuff for the yarn crawl with giveaways and 
a trunk show!

See that rack below... every piece on that rack was FABULOUS!

And to the left there is a wall of yarn from the trunk show!

 Every single person in this shop was sooooo kind.  Incredibly nice people.

And so, of course... I had to buy things!

I bought these two patterns and two skeins of yarn.

The pullover pattern there on the left was displayed as a sample in the store and it was just beautiful!

The Daybreak scarf was also worked up as a sample and hanging on a hanger, it was just gorgeous!

I'm using these two skeins to work up the Daybreak scarf and I'm really excited about them!

You know I love my orange and that in combo with the salmon color will be so pretty!

This is the shop I wish I lived close to!

I'd be in there all the time!

:)

Wildfiber is at: 

1453 14th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90404

0 comments:

Post a Comment