Friday, April 13, 2012

Yarn Crawl L.A. 2012: L'Atelier (Brentwood)

Ok... so here's where my head pops off!

Our next stop was at L'Atelier in Brentwood and

this is quite possibly the cutest area I've been to in a LONG time!


I pretty much wanted to stay here, have a coffee & a cupcake and watch the world go by... 
(or at least wait for the storm to go by).
:)

Anyway!  This L'Atelier is upstairs (upper right hand corner there) in a cute little space on the corner.


When we went on Friday, we saw the same fun gal that we saw at L'Atelier - Redondo Beach on Thursday! 


And we saw the same gorgeous yarns.

They really do carry some beautiful high quality yarns.  Cashmere and super soft cottons.  

They have this beyond fabulous sample sweater knit up and on a mannequin at the entrance of the shop.
It was sooooooo cozy and I literally wanted to make a run for it with it on!

Unfortunately, since I'd been previously out of control, I did not buy any yarn at L'Atelier to get the pattern...

But some day, cozy sweater... you will be mine!

:)

I did not want to leave the Brentwood Country Mart. 

Look how cute it is!

I dunno why I'm such a sucker for places with small-town feels. 

It's just so quaint and different than the traditional urban city feel I tend to enjoy!

L'Atelier (Brentwood) is at: 

13050 San Vicente Boulevard
# 207
Los Angeles, CA 90049

0 comments:

Post a Comment