Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Still here... still knittin...

Yup... Still here...

Just been busy these days...

and without laptop!

Fortunately, hubby fixed the 'old dog' for me and now I'm up and running!

Am still learning some stuff on here as, hubby took off the Windows O/S and put on the Ubuntu!

I'm tellin' you this 'cause I haven't figured out yet how to 'edit' pics on here like I had been before...

Gimme some time tho and I'll figure it out. ;-)

Meanwhile, thank God for guest blogger Sidse cause she is on top of it and she does beautiful work!

I really am actually working on a project (which I'll post pics on tomorrow).


These days, I'm making the Debbie Bliss Pleated Wrap for my sis-in-law's birthday, which was actually about 2 weeks ago!

I gave her a sneak-peak and she was happy! Which makes me happy...

It's probably a bit more practical than last year's b-day gift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment