Monday, October 5, 2009

October - Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Here we are again!

October!

Lots a parties (cause it's my Birthday month)

and lots a pink cause October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

You know I love this month and I love all of the unique & fun ideas that are geared towards Breast Cancer Awareness.

Popped into Joann's (my fav one, off Barranca) and saw this display from Bernat!

LOVE all that PINK!!!

I'm excited to see these pretty patterns in the Bernat newsletter.

That Chemo Cap comes at a good time as, I just found out last week that a good friend of mine has cancer that has returned.

She just got done with her chemo and radiation about a month or so ago.

Her hair was just starting to grow back and now she will need to do more chemo and more radiation.

:-(

It's a huge bummer and I'm working on some hats for her sensitive scalp.

I'd been wondering what my next project would be (after the Debbie Bliss Wrap), so it's nice to have a new project to work on,

but not for this...

:-/
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment