Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Debbie Bliss - Little Bird Toy from Blankets Bears and Booties

Aww... This little guy is cute.


This little Toy Bird from Debbie Bliss' Blankets Bears & Booties worked up so fast and easy!


I think this pattern called for all Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino,
but since I'd already used that yarn (and liked it!) for all those Bootie Box booties

I wanted to try some of her other yarn.

For his feet, I used the Debbie Bliss Rialto 4ply (color # 22013)... A greyish-blue with some deep purply tones to it. 

And Debbie Bliss Eco Baby Fair Trade in # 14014 (a fun sunshine-yellow for his beak) and # 14002 (a nice soft grey for his body).


I found this yarn easy to work with.  I think it's the 100% cotton that makes it easy to hold on to.

And it's washable!  YAY!

Nice for little drooly mouths.

(ick!)

:)


His side view...


I'm not real crazy about the way his nose came out.

I should have stuffed it with some cotton balls.



And, of course, one of his eyes is cuter than the other. 

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment