Tuesday, September 27, 2011

VK Live! (LA) - Trendsetters Fashion Show


I was able to catch the Trendsetter Yarns fashion show between my classes and it was reallly nice!

I'm not familiar with the Trendsetter yarns at all but from what I could see, they seem nice and luxurious!


Here's a few of the things that I liked (and the few pics that came out ok.) 
:)


Keep in mind, this is pre-photography class!   :)


Love this rectangle cardi!


There is a specific name for this stitch and for the life of me, I can't remember what it's called.  But it's nice.










Kudos to the announcer (who's in the left towards the back, in this photo above). 

During his podium talk of each sweater, the Ferraris were leaving the convention they'd been attending and they were revving their engines soooooo loud and doing big burn-outs!

The announcer handled the loudness well and did a great job of making it funny.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment